An exceptionally rare 1920's Curtiss Reed Fix-Pitch airplane propeller. This propeller was used on the Curtiss Aeroplane Falcon A-3 and O-1B with a Curtiss D-12 (Curtiss V-1150) Engine in the 1920's and 1930's for the US Army Air Corps and US Navy and may have ended up on other airplanes as the original length of 9 Feet was shortened to 8 Feet 10 Inches as shown on hub.
- Model: EX33525-69
- Propeller maintains it original patina
- Measures 106 inches in diameter
- Has several stampings on front and back of hub with dates as early as 1924
- Etched 1 -16 - 1929
- Lots of photos (check them out)
- Information regarding propeller applications can be found in the November 24th, 1928 Air Corps Information Circular Vol. VII No.629
**custom fabricated aluminum wall mount will be included (floor stand not included)**The Silver Dragon is a fierce intense piece of modern art that will make all those who come in contact...
Once flying thousands of feet in the air, this authentic propeller blade has been painted and etched into a custom Air Racing Blade in the theme of the 1938 Air...
Sold Out - $ 450.00
Our "Stellaratrix" airplane propeller blade is the perfect addition to that one room where you are the king and anything goes. Once flying thousands of feet in the air, this...