An exceptionally rare pair of 1920's Hamilton Standard ground adjustable airplane propeller blades. These propellers were produced in very very small numbers. This is the only set we have ever come across. This propeller was used on an early Menasco engine. The Menasco engine was used on the Northrop Experimental Avion EX-1 (X-216H) Tractor Airplane.
- Blade Model: 13BO-0
- Serial Numbers (23861 & 23862)
- Etched 4.1.28
- Original Pester's Propeller Service Repair Shop (Roosevelt Field, Mineola, Long Island, NY) decals showing blades were overhauled in the 1940's / 1950's.
- Propeller blades maintain original patina
- Blades measure 46 1/2 inches in length - Blades are only 6 1/2 inches in width
- We do not have hub - in hub total propeller length would have been 8 Feet.
Sold Out - $ 3,000.00
Authentic 1920's Hamilton Standard Sport Junior Ground Adjustable Airplane Propeller- Used on the Monocoupe 90 Airplane - off a Lambert R-266 Engine- Hub Model: 7029- Blades Model: 19V2-4- Measures just...
Extremely RARE Everel Single Blade Wooden Propeller from the 1930's. It is believed that only 100 were ever made (Serial Number E100 is the highest we have ever seen) and less...
It doesn't get much rarer than this. I don't think they made many of these. This is the only one known to exist. I don't know how this propeller...