Sold Out - $ 3,000.00
Authentic 1920's Hamilton Standard Sport Junior Ground Adjustable Airplane Propeller
- Used on the Monocoupe 90 Airplane
- off a Lambert R-266 Engine
- Hub Model: 7029
- Blades Model: 19V2-4
- Measures just over 7 Feet in Length
- Propeller Blades have been left in their raw aluminum patina
- Hub, Bolts and Nuts have been blasted and powder-coated in clear
- Complete with custom made mirror polished hub cap
- Being sold for display only | Extremely Rare Piece of Aviation History
Extremely RARE Everel Single Blade Wooden Propeller from the 1930's. It is believed that only 100 were ever made (Serial Number E100 is the highest we have ever seen) and less...
It doesn't get much rarer than this. I don't think they made many of these. This is the only one known to exist. I don't know how this propeller...
Sold Out - $ 12,995.00
This propeller is a MONSTER!!! 123-1/2 Inches (Over 10 Feet in Length) This is the first and only example of this propeller design we have ever come across. Made by...