Sold Out - $ 6,500.00
An exceptionally rare 1920's Hamilton Standard Sport Senior ground adjustable airplane propeller. These propellers were produced in very small numbers. They were made for low horse power sport plane use. They were said to retain the durability, dependability and performance of the much larger metal propellers at a marked savings in weight. This propeller was used Kinner K-5 and Warner Scarab engines.
- Model: 7005
- Blade Model: 19V2-4
- Original Hamilton Standard Decals (very old)
- Propeller blades maintain original patina
- Hub and bolts have been powder-coated in chrome
- Custom spinner has been fabricated out of aluminum to complete propeller
- Measures 92 inches in diameter - Blades are only 6 1/2 inches in width
Sold Out - $ 4,295.00
Absolutely gorgeous (Looks to be New Old Stock) 1940's World War II Sensenich Wooden Airplane Propeller (Military Model 42K12335) made for the Ryan PT-22 Recruit. Complete with full spinner (Not...
Authentic 1930's Hamilton Standard full size 6095A-6 Airplane Propeller Blade. This is the same type ( Dwg. No and ATC ) of propeller blade Amelia Earhart used on her Lockheed Electra 10E Special (...
Extremely RARE Everel Single Blade Wooden Propeller from the 1930's. It is believed that only 100 were ever made (Serial Number E100 is the highest we have ever seen) and less...